Customers are 85% more likely to make a purchase after watching a product video.
If you’re selling a product, having a video is crucial for your customers to see the product in action.
One product video can be placed:
• On the main product page or on shopping sites like Amazon
• In email campaigns
• On all social media platforms as posts, promotions, or advertisements
This is often the first video we recommend to clients who have a product or product line to promote because it is more likely to drive product sales than any other type of video.
CLIENT Extra Life
LENGTH 15 seconds
• Incentivize fundraisers to reach a $2,500 milestone
• Tease the product before unveiling it
Commercial / Social Media Sample
CLIENT City Creek Center
LENGTH ~15-30s each
• Create one main promotional video for a shopping center and a variety of social media deliverables for individual stores
CLIENT Kay Kare
LENGTH ~2.5 minutes and ~1.5 minutes
• Demonstrate the installation of a new medical brace product, its unique benefits, and potential use cases
• Share the expertise that went into product design and the background of the company
• Encourage potential customers to purchase
Tech / Kickstarter Sample
CLIENT eBook Bazaar
LENGTH ~2 minutes
• Convey the importance of accessible books
• Encourage viewers to pledge money for Kickstarter campaign
Filmed by BW Productions. Edit by Goldfish Theory.
CLIENT Extra Life
LENGTH 30 seconds
• Turn event and interview footage into a promotional video for an upcoming game release
LENGTH ~15 seconds each
• Conceptualize, shoot, and edit clever social media advertisements for a stash safe company
Remote Video Sample
CLIENT Frontliners Med
LENGTH 35 seconds
• Compile client-filmed content into video that shows comparison between competitor products
Filmed by client. Edit by Goldfish Theory.
Our Values & Vision
To deliver a consistent high-quality experience for the brands that we work with.
To operate Goldfish Theory as if every move we make will be live-tweeted by Gandhi himself.
To never miss a deadline, because your goals are our goals.
Delight & Excite
To be a source of happiness and positivity, no matter what challenges we face.
To always have a vibrant company culture with a safe and inclusive work environment.
To stay ahead of the curve in an industry that evolves faster than fashion.
We’ve made a lot of these videos. Book a call with us.
You’ll leave the call with an actionable Content Strategy plan that you can use regardless of whether you choose to hire us.