A testimonial video is a positive experience that a client or customer has had with your company, product, or service.
A testimonial video is a very effective way to show your potential customers the benefits of working with your company.
It’s primarily a specific case that covers who the customer is, what problems they faced, and how your company solved those problems and improved their life. These videos are ideal for social media, advertisements, and your website’s testimonials page.
Getting great testimonial videos is easier than ever. Do you have a repeat client that always purchases your latest products or shares everything you do on social media? Maximize and duplicate this outlier by asking for a video testimonial.
By sponsoring and showcasing others, you can curate and control the content that is displayed, created, and edited. You end up attracting similar clients who wish to achieve the same results.
Testimonial videos are recommended for clients who sell to a cold audience because these show results, use social proof, and feel authentic because the reviewer has no direct stake in the company.
LENGTH 1 minute
• Encourage viewers to engage with the company by showing testimonials from multiple customers and teachers
• Show what classes would look like using b-roll
LENGTH 2 minutes
• Create testimonial from a client interview
• Provide specific examples of how the technology helped their client achieve company goals
CLIENT DDI Vantage
LENGTH ~4 minutes
• Show how the client significantly and consistently helps the community
LENGTH 2 minutes & 3.5 minutes
• Introduce the client and their main objectives using multiple interviews
• Convey the expertise and passion that the team has for their work
LENGTH ~2.5 minutes
• Cut a 3-camera interview into one cohesive story
• Include specific examples of how the client improved the company’s workflow
CLIENT Spartan Sanitation
LENGTH 1 minute
• Show how the company solved a problem their client was facing
Our Values & Vision
To deliver a consistent high-quality experience for the brands that we work with.
To operate Goldfish Theory as if every move we make will be live-tweeted by Gandhi himself.
To never miss a deadline, because your goals are our goals.
Delight & Excite
To be a source of happiness and positivity, no matter what challenges we face.
To always have a vibrant company culture with a safe and inclusive work environment.
To stay ahead of the curve in an industry that evolves faster than fashion.
We’ve made a lot of these videos. Book a call with us.
You’ll leave the call with an actionable Content Strategy plan that you can use regardless of whether you choose to hire us.